2008/9/22

9/19 Bordeaux

9/19 Paris-->Bordeaux

I journeyed to Bordeaux when Paris Sun was still yarning in her warmly bed.
TGV waved through fields of sunflowers beds but their season has already passed and it made me sad.

Not until standing in front of St. Jean Station did i realized that this is my frist time to travel alone.

Did i seize my days? umm, i tried my best i think:)

Cathedral of St André took away my breathe right at the moment. Though being not religious, these churches moved me so i couldn't explane. Watching the old lady lighting candles, i guess i can never measure the role religion play in her life yet everything is somehow perfectly understandable.


Why measure and quantify everything in life? True beauty can be seized through even a simple glimpse, right?

Then i walked along the curvy streets in old town Bordeaux. Passing through sweets and chocolates, swedish fashion and spanish mode, music in French and laughters from the world.

I visited Notre Dame, another ancient church with a totally different architecture from St André. At that moment i started to resent myself for knowing so little about history and structure. And as i walked along the river la garonne, i realized why people used to say that they find theirselves by traveling.



I guess that when i'm traveling alone like this, the thrill of freedom is yet dearly haunted by the looming loniness. And with this loniness at presense, I was left with no choise but to really think through my life, to truly hear what my heart says, regardless of how dark and hard it might be, and to dream which road i should take.



Well, the roads still diverged and i don't know if my path will be less traveled. Lots needed to be learned and maybe this little afternoon will start a new chapter in my life.

I'll keep my ooooohs and smiles and see!!

2 意見:

可可 提到...

dearest kelly,
i can total understand what you said about traveling alone and starting to think about life and all its aspects. i guess it's probably only for us alone to find out what exactly do our hearts really want. i'm sure you'll find your way, but till then DO enjoy your days in Europe!!!;)

以安 提到...

第二張照片拍的很棒耶我好喜歡(L)

 
Template by suckmylolly.com