2009/8/30

What weekends are for

being surrounded by friends, foods, chatters, books, and lots lots of love :)

Books
"You know, some things don't matter that much, Lily. Like the color of a house. How big is that in the overall scheme of life? But lifting a person's heart- now, THAT matters. The whole problem with people is--"

"They don't know what matters and what doesn't," i said, filling in her sentence and feeling proud of myself for doing so.

"I was gonna say, The problem is they KNOW what matters, but they don't CHOOSE it. You know how hard that is, Lily? I love May, but it was still so hard to choose Caribbean Pink. The hardest thing on earth is choosing what matters."
-- from the Secret Life of Bees

One of my all-time favorate books. The heartbreaking story, heavy burdens, blurred future and perplexed feelings of whether being unlovable, met with the most unexpected love, tolerance, and true care.
I know i've been a real pain these days, and a true unlovable person, really. I'm thankful for those who tolerated me, stood by me, and gave me comforts even being stung by my out of no where anger on and off. Lily wants to send the bees love, and i wish i could send more love to my love ones too.

friends


星期天早晨的太陽太刺眼 坐在樹蔭下的麥當當早餐意外的令人滿足 haven't had my favorite breakfast like that for a long long time :)
pixar的展好可愛 看著一張張的圖稿就好想要把以前所有的電影都拿來回味
超愛粉筆的筆觸 好多圖都在我想要偷偷偷走的名單上XD
毛怪超可愛的:)
午餐的豬排也好吃

New thoughts
"對於我們可以改變的東西就去改變他
對於我們無法控制的東西 只要從中學到東西就好了
最怕是跟自己過不去"

some quotes i saw these days. Wanted to keep this in mind
I guess i still got lots to learn, but for the time being, what i need most is stop being so cynical and start loving more and appreciate more.

Feeling fully-charged

0 意見:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com